At the Non-Violence Foundation, we believe in:
- Sustaining peace: We believe in promoting peace and non-violent resolution of conflicts, both domestically and internationally.
- Establishment of non-violent society: We believe in creating a society based on non-violence and respect for human rights.
- Protecting nature: We believe in preserving and protecting the environment, as well as promoting sustainable practices to conserve natural resources.
- Promoting sustainable farming and foods: We believe in supporting sustainable agriculture and promoting access to healthy, locally-grown food.
- Working together: We believe in the power of collaboration and community action to make a positive difference.
We believe that by working together, we can create a more peaceful, sustainable and just world for all.