- Information Collection and Use: We collect personal information from visitors to our website, including names, email addresses, and other contact information, only when voluntarily submitted by you. This information is used to respond to your inquiries and provide you with information about our programs and activities.
- Data Sharing: We do not share or sell your personal information to third parties. We may share aggregated, non-personal information with our partners and funders, but this information does not include personal information that could be used to identify you.
- Data Security: We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information. These measures include using secure servers and encryption when transmitting sensitive information.
- Data Retention: We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, and as required by law.
- Your Rights: You have the right to access, update, or delete your personal information that we hold. You can request access to your information by contacting us using the information provided in the “Contact Us” section of our website.